CISB 39G offers...
- Units are designed in accordance to
- ARI Standard for coils (ARI 410)
- ASHRAE Standard for drain pan (ASHRAE 62-89)
- Double wall with 1” & 2” 40kg/m3 CFC-Free PU Insulation (HCFC 141b). Isolates insulation exposure to the air stream.
- Wide range of coils offering – 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 rows and 8, 10, 12, 14 FPI for chilled water. Optimized coil circuiting. DX Coil (4, 6 rows) and Hot Water Coil (1, 2 rows) are also available.
- All chilled water, DX and Hot Water coils are factory pressure tested at 400 psig as standard.
- Coil tracks enable easy coil removal for complete cleaning and assurance of a dry unit interior.
- Powder painted sloped galvanized steel drain pan with bottom drainage.
- Forward Curved, Backward Curved and Airfoil fan
- Forward Curved - sizes 160 ~ 1000mm diameter
- Backward Curved / Airfoil Blade – sizes 225 ~ 1000mm diameter
- Low leak construction with hex socket compression, type latch assemble and ribseals on mating panel perimeter. Factory installed unit base of 100mm height, constructed of 14 gauge galvanized steel.
50mm NTB Features:
- Composite Corner Piece (Trileg) - Nylon 6 + 30% Glass filled.
- Non Thermal Bridge (NTB) Aluminium Frame Extrusion.
- Non Thermal Bridge (NTB) sandwiched panels and access doors.
- Non Thermal Bridge (NTB) quality panel to frame fitting.
- No condensation problems in humid environments at low internal temperatures.
- Hygienic: due to smooth internal and external surface.
- Rigid construction with aluminium framework and machine injected rigid polyurethane foam panels.
- Spring-mounted fans for low vibration transmission.
- Dry, corrosion free construction.
|Compression Latch (Hex Socket)
Only requires the use of hexagon wrench to open / close the access door.
|Chilled Water Coil With Steel Header (CU and Alum Fin)
Coils are of aluminium / copper plate fins with belled collars and bonded to 12.7mm OD copper tubes by mechanical expansion. The coils have galvanised steel casing and steel headers with male threaded connections.
|Sloping Drain Pan and Drain Outlet
New drain pan assembly for better drainage, bottom access drain and sloping for rapid waterflow and better Internal Air Quantity (IAQ). Ready to couple with female connection.
|Direct Expansion Coil (DX Coil)
Coils are of aluminium / copper with belled collars and bonded 12.7mm OD copper tubes by mechanical expansion. Coils are provided with brass distributors with sweat type connections.
As standard from the factory, the fan and motor assembly are mounted on a common base with colour-coded internally mounted 2” deflection spring isolators, which saves site installation cost.
|Assembly Fan Housing Motor and Base (FMB)
FMB are made of painted heavy gauge mild steel (for fan size 450) or power strut type (for fan size 160 to 400) to ensure proper and easy of installation fan housing and motor.
Self aligning double row ball bearings mounted within a cost iron housing supported on tubular bearing arm assembly.
|Taper Lock Pulley
Ability to change diameter of pulley according to fan shaft. Pulleys with taper lock bush allows for convenient dismantling and maintenance of drive package, besides offering flexibility in interchanging for different shaft sizes.
|Fan Discharge Collar
Flanged discharge collar to provide easy ducting connection.
Large and Non-Conductive handles for easy panel removal.
|Accessory High Velocity Filter (HVF) Frame
For “free air return” application, factory supplied 75mm HVF track is an option instead of one module casing resulting in shorter overall unit length.
Mixing boxes are equipped with parallel / opposed blades interconnected outside with return air dampers.